Monday, November 3, 2008

Rodeo


Since I haven't blogged in forever, here comes an overkill of blogs. One of the things that I have been doing is photographing roping events. Its been really fun, so I thought I'd post a picture of one of the pictures I have taken. Its amazing how many you take. The very first event, back in May, I took almost 4000 pictures in 2 1/2 days! It was almost exhausting and in some ways I didn't care if I ever took another picture again. But I got over it, although I have been taking senior pictures and it seems to have thrown off the pictures I do need to take of my children so hopefully that will happen soon, since I didn't order school pictures.

1 comments:

April said...

Wow! Great photo of the rope frozen like that. Do you know how long it's been since I've been to a rodeo?