Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Harry Potter???

Ok, I know that I am a little odd and obsessed but I was thinking that the 6th Harry Potter movie was to be coming out shortly. I have been without TV for the last month or so and have been feeling a bit lost so I got online to read some news and decided to find out when the movie would be coming out. I can honestly say that I was disappointed to see that it would not be opening until July of next year and not in the coming weeks as originally anticipated. I've watched some of the trailers and it looks amazing - I guess I will just have to wait and wait and wait.....

4 comments:

Brenda said...

Harry Potter was going to come out any time now, but got bumpped to the summer because they did not want to compete with the twilitght movie....crazy huh, I am also looking forward to the next potter movie :)

Jill Day said...

i am excited to see the next harry potter movie too. i'm reading the books to justin right now because he's never read them before. it's fun to read them over again

Amber said...

I was so ticked about them putting the Twilight movie in number six's spot! I'm so fed up with hearing about it. *twitchtwitch* anyway, they moved it back so that they can release the last three movies closer together. Or at least that's what the news thing I was watching said.

Haleigh P. said...

Twilight stole the spotlight! I'm not saying that I hate Twilight, I'm just mad it stole the spotlight! My harry potter movie won't come out until July 2009. Boo hoo!