Sunday, November 16, 2008

My beautiful babies...

For the last couple of days the kids have been visiting with their dad - which is wonderful for them. They enjoy his visits so much and they are so excited when he comes to visit. I'm so grateful that they do have such a loving father that wants to provide so much for them and wants to be there for them whenever he can and more, but I miss them so much when they are gone. It truly makes me realize how blessed I am to have them and to be their mother. It also makes me realize how short I do fall at not spending the quality time with them that I aught. Work tends to get in the way by working 9 hour days and sometimes an occasional 14 hour day. I truly realize how blessed I was to be able to spend my days with Lexus for the first four years of her life. With Tyse I was able to stay home with for the first year to year and a half with only working about 1 or 2 days a week. I know that I am blessed to have the life I have and that my father has provided so much for me so that I don't have to work as much as most. My kids have made my life so fulfilling even when they may drive me crazy lol. Since being in our own home, they have been doing so much better with their little quirks and they are so excited to have their own rooms and space. Its so wonderful to truly feel like we are settled for the first time in over two years. I can't describe how truly blessed I am and how completely loved my children make me feel. I love them so much and can't wait to continue to see them grow and learn.

1 comments:

April said...

Some great thoughts, Denise. Thanks for sharing. I think it's a constant struggle to balance "mom" responsibilities and the crucial time our children need from us. I think you're doing an amazing job. Give my niece and nephew CA-Petersen-auntie hugs and kisses.