Thursday, October 9, 2008

My kiddos!

The kids and were getting ready in the early morning hours (6:30 am) and I couldn't resist getting pictures because it was a morning when they weren't fighting me and were actually cooperating. Tyse is all excited to be dressed as a cowboy in his cowboy boots and cowboy shirt (which is growing smaller everyday). Lex was excited to have gotten up in time to have her hair done! She is getting so big and grown up - its sometimes hard to believe she was a baby at one point in time.

3 comments:

Brenda said...

Hooray for a blog!! I think they are a great way to keep in touch! The kids are super cute, what did you feed them to so willingly get ready?...and brush their teeth with a smile? Wow you are doing something right!

April said...

Can you pass some of that energy along to ours? Actually most days they have too much energy and end up playing, oblivious to the fact that school is starting shortly. Alexus is growing up way too fast:)

Jill Day said...

It is hard to believe Alexus has gotten that big. I remember when she was born how little and cute she was. I hope your little Daisy makes it back to you safely...