Friday, September 12, 2008

Finally

I'm finally getting this thing figured out! After countless minutes on a computer that wouldn't let me into the content portion and screaming children we have conquered! Life for us has finally settled into a small routine (after two years) and we are doing well. The kids and I seem to be busier than ever but we are taking it one day at a time and trying to stay sane in the process. I'm still trying to figure out how to post on other blogs, like ChickChat, so bare with as my eldering age is finally catching up to me!

2 comments:

April said...

Oh, come now, girl. You are very savvy when it comes to the internet and all things hi-tech. At least that's how I view it. I'll e-mail you offline with help on the chick chat thing:)

Jill Day said...

i am so happy you got a blog! i knew it was only a matter of time...I'm happy the Alexus likes school> I think it's great that she's already in kindergarten and having a good time.