Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Birthday Surprises!

One more year to the big 30 and its not as bad as what I thought it would be, but give me about 11 months and that could change! Perhaps the best birthday news I received was that my little house has power, which is a huge thing considering it wasn't supposed to be in until the end of October. All that is left is to get a drain field dug, a propane tank up, the well hooked up, the skirting put up and a porch built - all in all its moving a long great! I'm so excited to be getting closer to a place of my own.

4 comments:

Jill Day said...

i bet it will be so nice to live in your own place again

April said...

I left a birthday message on the chick chat, but it's probably better said here. A house is definitely a fabulous birthday gift. Three cheers and a wish to get it finished sooner than later. Yeah for the power! And happy birthday, again!

Ann said...

I'm very glad about your house. Hopefully they hit turbo speed and finish sooner than expected. I hope you had a good birthday.

Erin said...

Yay! I am so glad you commented so I can finally see your blog. I miss your guts, lady! I really need to get my butt in gear and take the kids on a road trip to see you guys. How fun would that be? Sometime after your house gets done we should plan it. I love ya, sister!