Sunday, July 12, 2009

50th Anniversary

I haven't posted for a while so here we go. My grandparents' 50th Wedding Anniversary was in June. It was great to see practically everyone - it was a sort of mini-reunion, with only one cousin missing from the immediate family. Although the weather was hot and humid, we managed to have a little fun!

Tyse snoozing




My Uncle Jeff, cousin Maria, and his wife Maria with my grandparents


My Uncle Jay, Aunt Cel, their son Brad and grandson Randy (their daughter Amanda is the only one missing)


My Uncle Jimmy, Aunt Tammy, their sons Josh and Jarod with my great-grandma Mabel and grandparents



My Mom, with all her kids and grandkids (Keelie, Jacob, Mom, Brian, Tyse, Me, Alexus) and my grandparents and great-grandma



5 Generations



The Happy Couple

0 comments: