Saturday, June 6, 2009

Graduation



Align Center













Lex and Ms. Riordan









The graduating class












So Serious






Last Day of School























1st Day of School












Last Wednesday was Alexus' graduation. It was so cute to see all the kindergartners singing and growing and moving on to the 1st grade. Lex was so excited and very happy to done with school! Grandma Kathy came and so did Grandpa Kenny. They were so proud of Lex. She has grown so much and I am so proud of her too!







5 comments:

Brenda said...

you can really tell that she grew up from the picture of the first day of school to the last! Wow, time flies.

Erin said...

What a big girl. I can't believ how fast she is growing up.

Ann said...

Oh my goodness. Alexus is too adorable in that little cap and gown. I'm glad she enjoyed her year.

April said...

I just want to give Lex a big squeeze. What a beautiful, little (not so little)girl. I think it's so cute the school has little caps and gowns for the graduates. I love how Mom and Alexus are holding hands in the photo. I'm so excited to get to Montana. Just a couple more weeks! Yeah!

Jill Day said...

so cute in her little cap and gown. I think her first words to me when i saw her were "I graduated kindergarten" it was so fun to spend some time with her at the reunion. She's a cutie.