Sunday, May 17, 2009

Tyse's 3rd Birthday Party!






Tyse's is turning three next week and my dad's birthday is tomorrow, so we did a combined party. It was a crazy but eventful day. We had home made pizza and cake (although the cake colors didn't come out quite as well as I wanted). Everyone came and it was so great to see everyone! I can't believe my little guy is three and getting so big. We measured heights today and in three months, both he and Lex grew an inch. They are getting so big so fast.
Here are a few pictures:

3 comments:

Brenda said...

Love the dress up pictures, those will be priceless some day.

April said...

Happy birthday, Tyse! Mom said something about a party for him. I still think he's SO CUTE in his little glasses...and I love the dress-up photos. I almost didn't recognize Lexus with her grumpy face. She looks SO grown-up there. We're so excited to see everyone next month. Montana, here we come.

Jill Day said...

i can't believe he's three already. that dress up picture is definitely blackmail material for later. I recall dressing jordan up in a girl's dress once...ah memories.