Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Busy Days


The last week or so has been absolutely busy! With the spring finally arriving I looked out my front yard and saw all of the branches littering the sloping hill side and decided it was time to clean it up. Needless to say, I think it will be an on going process with raking and burning for the next few weeks. I would love to lay some grass seed, but with the weather being so unpredictable, I'm not sure if it will really work or not. I have also been readying the area for our little garden, which hopefully will be ready in a few weeks when Shawn will borrow a tiller and we can get some good soil in there. There is so much I would love to do around here, but time and money can be a hindrance. That's why I guess its one project at a time :-)

1 comments:

April said...

Want to come to my house for a little weekend gardening:) What a lot of work, huh? How exciting to have your own place, though, and in such a pretty area.