Sunday, February 1, 2009

Happy Be-Lated Birthday!




Lex turned six back on the 7th of January. I can't believe she has grown so quickly and she has become quite the little girl. She is an amazing little girl and has been such a joy in my life. I am so blessed to have her. For her birthday, we had a little family party at Silver Bow pizza and then over the weekend my brother Brian came in and we spent the day sledding. Lex decided she wanted a rat cake for her birthday, so that is what I made. She loved the chocolate rats!

3 comments:

Erin said...

She is too big! I can't believe she is 6!!! Enjoy her because she will be old before you know it. Sienna is over half-way to being an adult and it doesn't seem so long ago that she was 6. Crazy.

Brenda said...

A rat cake?? Too funny! Happy Birthday!

Jill Day said...

i was thinking that a rat cake was so random, but then I remembered that Alexus is a random girl...I remember she called toni's roommate Stiffany the rat ball machine